Workforce Skills & Capability Development
With the demand for skills and labour set to outstrip supply during the next 10 years and the fierce competition for skilled workers, it is critical that your employees have the skills to give your business or organisation the capability to get you where you need to be.
Workforce skills and development is all about driving revenue and profitability and solving problems.
Whether you are a small to medium business, community organisation or NGO or large corporate or government agency, Stones Throw will work with you and your team to design a skills and capability development solution that enables you to:
- Execute your business and organisational strategies and plans;
- Identify, attract and recruit the right talent at the right time;
- Access government funding and co-investment;
- Deliver new and improved services;
- Respond to changes in the operating environment and market;
- Improve your prospects of winning tenders;
- Address business and employee performance issues;
- Improve client and customer service.
Is Stones Throw a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)?
No. Stones Throw is not an RTO and we are not about selling training.
We design a solution based on your priorities and business goals and where training is part of that, we will broker the training through our partner RTOs. This way we make sure that you only get the best and highest quality service and maximum access to available government funding and investment.
Contact us today for an obligation free discussion.