Stones Throw has proven expertise in project consultancy for small to medium businesses, large companies, community sector organisations and NGOs and government agencies with over 30 projects delivered during the past three years. Click here to find out more.
Our project development and management is based on a commitment to firm KPIs, a sound methodology and is results-driven with a focus on improving business performance.
Stones Throw can provide project development and management services across a broad range of contexts including:
- Business planning for small to medium businesses and community organisations and NGOs;
- Strategy development and management at a business or enterprise and regional, state and national level;
- Business performance and outcomes in relation to contracts, processes, outcomes and revenue and profit;
- New or improved products and/or services and management of their successful implementation;
- Workplace solutions including:
- Reviews and investigation of workplace issues and processes
- Reviews of workforce capability and capacity including needs analysis and development and implementation of workforce planning and development strategies such as staff development and training
- Employee Management including staffing structure and job design and descriptions, recruitment strategies and industrial relations
- Industry and business engagement to support implementation of industry and government funded projects and programs.
- Research and reports including the commissioning of research to inform regional, state and local plans and strategies or to support the development of new products and services.
Stones Throw has the capacity to take on multi-faceted projects and has a wide network of companies we partner with to provide specialist services in relation to:
- PR and Marketing
- ICT and Telecommunications
- Websites and social media
- Accounting and Investment advice
- Legal Services
- Recruitment services
- Industrial relations
Click here to see more.
Contact Stones Throw today for an obligation free discussion.